AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, April 24, 2006

Update on April 24, 2006

Silvia and Gizmo April 2006











Corporate Office in Chandler, AZ
Happy Monday everyone - it is almost 07.00 am on this wonderful day here in Phoenix, Arizona. The weather forecast shows the high seventies, low eighties for here today and I'm about to start my daily routine. You guys know, drive to work, get a Starbucks Latte, work until five - yeah yeah yeah - all that fun stuff - wohoooo - I know most of my friends overseas are almost done or are already done for today by now - but not here in the U.S - we are just starting, well at least the ones of us who live in the Pacific Standard Time or Mountain Standard Time zone.
As mentioned in my previous post, I had a fantastic weekend and I guess I'm ready to face reality again today - ha ha ha - watched a movie last night "PHAT Girls" with Monique - good movie - lots of laughs. Also saw "Scary Movie 4" this weekend - hilarious - if you want something to laugh - go watch it.
Well, I'm wishing everyone a great day - just fed my baby Gizmo and he seemed like a happy camper :-).... Love and Hugs from Phoenix and everyone have a great week, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home