AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween


Spooky Entry :-)

Halloween Cementary 2006


Halloween October 2006

It is now October here in Phoenix, Arizona and I can honestly say this is my favorite time of the year in this state. From now till about next year in April it will be absolutely awesome as far as the weather is concerned. I just returned again from Germany and I actually got pretty lucky with the weather over there. It was sunny most of the time and not too cold. I didn't even get to wear most of the pretty sweaters that I took with me and that I hardly ever get to wear around here....:-) I will be a pirate wench this year for Halloween.... I was a French Maid two years ago - I always liked Halloween - it compares to Fasching in Germany. I cannot believe that this year is almost over with again - two more months - amazing how time flies. Life is too short - I guess the word is to better enjoy every moment of it. My Mom is doing a lot better again but she did lose a lot of weight - she can fit into my jeans now - I couldn't believe it.... she has to stay on a very strict diet for the rest of her life now though - her survival depends upon it - a pancreas diet is even more strict than a diabetes diet - I just returned from lunch and I had PF Chang's - loving it....:-) Well I better get back to work and get some stuff done around here - so much to catch up on. I am wishing everyone a real joyful and spooky Halloween and lots of trick and treaters :-) Boo, Silvia :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home