AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, August 07, 2006

Flowers - Blumen - Las Flores

Flowers on 08/07/2006


Flowers on 07/31/2006

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Monday. I had lovely visit from Kansas over the weekend.....today is the usual madness again here at the office. Wanted to turn in my leave for my Germany trip but my boss left the premises before I could do so. I was in for another surprise again today - I received another flower bouquet - last Monday I got one too - they are very beautiful..... Thank you to WHOEVER and WHY? This is the second week in a row - I surely enjoy the attention but a little note would be very much appreciated.... they do light up my cubicle though....Everyone have a great week - mine will be fairly busy. My mom is still in the hospital and I praying for her recovery. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home