AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Holidays are just around the corner...

My Daddy :-)



I am wishing everyone a great Morning/Day and a great months of November. Germany had a holiday yesterday "Allerheiligen" (All Saints Day) and most people were off and at the cementary paying their respects to the deceased.... For us here in the US it was a day like any other.... I am so ready for the weekend - this week seemed so long and also I just got back from vacation I am feeling pretty burned out. All the flying lately and the time differences are just a little much for me. It looks like I'll be moving again soon - rent went up and being on a months to months lease is almost ridiculous around here..... We shall see - at least I have all my furniture in storage than...maybe I can get my car paid off faster too - we shall see. Wishing everyone a "happy November" and an even happier Thanksgiving... Turkey day is just around the corner. I do miss my Mom, Dad and Family overseas already though...so hard to be so far away from home at times...Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home