AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, November 10, 2006

Veteran's Day and have a great weekend

image hosting



TGIF - Today is actually a holiday here - it is Veteran's Day but my company doesn't observe Veteran's Day as an official holiday we have to take PTO if we want to have the day off - oh well, not too much going on here today anyways - a good day to catch up on things. I talked to my family overseas this morning - my sister now has DHL Internet - I am happy - that means I can send her all kinds of pictures now - you go Girl - LOL... I am going to start packing this weekend. I have all kinds of staples boxes at the apartment already. I am listening to the radio right now - the weather is supposed to be awesome this weekend in the high seventies, low eighties... I love Arizona in the winter time, can't get no better than this :-). I ordered the German copy of Glamor Magazine - really looking forward to reading it and comparing to the American issue - I am a faithful subscriber :-). I am wishing everyone a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend with lots of Luv in your lives :-) Love and Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home