AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, April 28, 2006

It is Friday........

"obviously she likes red hugh..:-)"


"Silvia in Red"











Okay Girls and Guys - It is Friday - last day of the week and we can start the countdown to "The Weekend" - yeah.... I know my friends overseas have already started their weekend but here in the U.S. the day is just starting. I will have a garage sale this weekend (my first ever) will see how that goes. Wish me luck guys - desperately need to get rid of my old bedroom set.
I just fed my rabbit babe and he didn't want to go back outside - the cutie pie - will have to spend more time with him this weekend - I think he is starting to feel neglected - I have been so busy with work and my evenings were filled with workouts, laundry, TV - all that fun stuff - you know how it goes. Wishing all of you a wonderful and blessed weekend - Hugs, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home