AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A new Day....A new Challenge


Good Morning- Silvia in her PJ's - getting ready to face the world :-)

Hello Family and Friends - I'm wishing all of you a wonderful day. After a superb day at work yesterday, a nice workout in the evening and a relaxing foam bath I "parked my butt" on the couch and watched TV - woohhooo - how exciting - just kidding - it was actually really nice. I went to bed around 9.30 pm - I slept well last night and feel rejuvenated this morning. My boss will be in Albuquerque, NM today and won't be back until Monday. We still have left over cake from yesterday in the kitchen - will have that for breakfast and nice cup of Starbucks Vanilla Soy Latte (Yummi). Well other than that not much new going on - just wanted to wish you all a wonderful day and a very happy and blessed Thursday. The weekend is just around the corner guys - yyyeeeeaahhh - Lots of Love from Phoenix.... Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home