AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Difficult Day Today......


Okay Guys.... I wish you all a wonderful day - mine is going to be sort of difficult today - we will see - sending very many well wishes your ways and I'll catch up with everyone later. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia
Update @ 2.07 pm
All is well - having a good respectively better day today now - will make noodles tonight, chicken and cucumber salad - have to make myself feel good. My Mom sent me a care package with lots of goodies in it - like "Schinkennudeln" which I will cook tonight..... Love you Mom - you are the best. Silvia
Esto es para ti Mama:
Mama ich hab Dich lieb - vielen Dank fuer den Huettenschmaus - Schinkennudeln - schmeckt so gut und erinnert m ich an zuhause.... Deine Tochter Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home