AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day and New Addition






My new car May 2006 - Mein neues Auto Mai 2006

First off I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and all the Mom's in the world. It is your special day today - enjoy

I wish all of you a wonderful and very happy week. I had a wonderful weekend..... I felt truly happy and content and it was the best feeling....- it is so good to get away from things and to have positive thoughts and loving people and appreciation in your life - it is such a blessing - well tomorrow will be a new day -Monday again - and although I usually don't like Mondays, I'm in a truly good mood tonight and I think I will sleep perfectly well with sweet dreams....
Also I bought my new car as mentioned previously this was a task that laid ahead of me and was a big burden on my mind. However, it was such an exciting but also nerv-wrecking event, the first car in my sole own name - in my life - ever... a whole new experience - I had wonderful help and advice which makes me so very happy. I will post a couple of pics of the newest addition to my life.... Wishing all of you a wonderful and blessed week and sending very many well wishes, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home