AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday - a "GREAT" resting day?

The Beauty of Roses


Pretty in Pink???
Good Morning to Everyone - wishing everyone a very blessed and wonderful Sunday. I'm having my coffee right now and just fed my Babe Gizmo. I will do some more packing today and maybe watch some TV later on - tonight I might go see a movie - we will see. Other than that it will be a lazy day - oh and it is my Daddy's B-day today. I already talked to him yesterday - his time midnight to wish him a happy Bday - but I will call him here again in a little bit - my wonderful Daddy... His Birthday Card arrived just in time too - he received it yesterday - Amazing how many people that are very dear to my heart I know that have their birthdays in May - a lot of very special people and friends in my life have their birthday in May. Must be a good months :-) :-) In saying that I will close for now - Love and Hugs to all of you from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home