AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday - we'll see what today brings...


Silvia and Katrin April 2005

My sweet little sister and me in Germany. I was thinking about you tonight my dear - I feel your pain and I want you to please cheer up - I do not like you being sad - I want you to be happy. Don't ever forget that I will always love you - you are very special to me and many other people. You know that I'm going through tough times myself right now - but things will get better for the two of us okay? Keep you head up Sweety :-)
And on another note:

Hello To All of You on this beautiful Tuesday morning. I heard on the news this morning that we will be hitting the triple digits by the end of this week here in Phoenix ---- pppoooo wwwweeeehhhh :-) That is hot and it is only May. Yesterday we had a fire drill at work, well that took care of most of my morning. Today my boss is back here at the office and I have tons of stuff to do. One of the ladies here at the office will be traveling to Minneapolis next week and I have to fill in for her so she is going to show me some stuff today that I'll have to do next week. Other than that not much new going on - I'm truly looking forward to the weekend - it will be AWESOME - I know it :-) :-)
On another note, I just remember I'm not sure if I told you guys yet but my spot in the office is located right next to our big screen TV - which my boss bought for our department for Christmas - unfortunately it only shows CNN all day - and I keep thinking I need that "bad boy" in my living room :-)… Well not really, it is not a necesity but it sure would be nice - LOL - okay enough about that….. Have to get back to business now….
Wishing all of you a wonderful day or "Feierabend" already to all my overseas friends. Hugs from across the ocean or in other words from the "Wild Western" Part of the United States :-) Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home