AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday.... an "AWESOME" day???

Wishing Everyone an awesome and very beautiful Saturday
Silvia by the Candle in the Livingroom


I sold my bicycle this morning for a whole $ 20.00 wooohhoo - still haven't found anyone that would like the bedroom set - I guess I have to just get me a new one and leave the old one - the CA King bed is way to big for the new place. I talked to Suenje today (the girl and dear friend who introduced me to blogger.com). She told me about another great place that I joined today. www.sparkpeople.com - will see how that works out for me. Suenje - I have to thank you again for introducing me to something new - you are so smart girl. Wish we would live closer to each other..... oh well....

Today not much new is going on - watched a little bit of TV and cleaned up and did some more packing - Saturday is almost over....

A very happy Birthday to Washington - "Happy 30 Claudia"

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.... Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home