AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, May 12, 2006

Thank God...it is Friday....



Arizona State Flag
Me at the house yesterday - ready for the meeting


I have to admit I have been feeling pretty burned out this week. Just got a lot going on in my life right now and I'm starting to feel the effects of it. I hope that after I'm done moving I can really start to get some rest and have a life again and the weekends won't be filled with boxes and calling utility companies and canceling and turning on things....oh well. It is getting really hot here again, we are in the triple digits now and it is only the middle of May so guess what guys, it will be getting hotter by the day now.
Wishing all of you a wonderful and very happy and blessed and exciting or relaxing weekend..... Hugs from Phoenix and sending very many well wishes your way. Enjoy the Weekend
....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home