AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday - ohoh


The new "Team":-) out together today for the first time


More of Laveen May 2006

Okay Folks, today is Monday -wwooohhooo - best day of the week - yeah right?!?!?!?! I'll be busy today, one of the ladies in my office is in Minneapolis all week for training and I have to do her work, my work and my boss will be back in the office today - probably bursting with energy as he took Friday off and had a long weekend - so I'm sure he will keep me busy as well. Will be needing a lot of them Starbucks's today - ha ha ha - well we now have that really fancy coffee machine at the office too that brews all kinds of different coffee flavors, cappuccino's and stuff - well guess what, that is where you all find me about ten times a day - giving in to my addiction and trying to make it through the day. This whole week will be so busy for me, I'll be moving next weekend and I'm so glad when all this is over - well at least the car thing is taken care of now - thank God and it is my first day today taking my new car to work - downtown Phoenix - woohhoo - Hugs from Phoenix and wishing you all a great Monday. Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home