AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday - busy busy


Yesterday when I went jogging in Laveen - Itook a picture of my "friends" :-)

Hello everyone - Wishing all of you a wonderful day/evening. I'm here at work and I'm actually pretty busy but wanted to take some time out to update my blog and just get a little "creative break". I called the insurance company this morning to finalize everything as far as the insurance is concerned on my new vehicle. My internet/phone/cable at home is no longer working anymore - I will be moving this weekend and than I have to get everything set up at the new location again - so you all will not be hearing from me for a while but everyone is more than welcome to email me at work or to my web.de account as I can still check at work. I will let everyone now how the move and everything went once I'm up and running again at my "new home". Please think of me and wish me a smooth transition - I'm feeling a little lost right now - but it should pass once I have my life in order again I would think - I luv all of you and have a great day and weekend. Silvia

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Desert_Flower said…

    Vielen lieben Dank liebe Suenje!!! Bald ist es geschafft - hopefully, Silvia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home