AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday - stormy days ahead...


Storm over downtown Phoenix - May 06

Stormy Day (dust storm) in Laveen, Arizona

Hey Guys, wishing everyone a wonderful and good morning - I slept very well last night - woke up kind of early this morning though - it smells like rain outside but it still hasn't rained - but we had a dust storm and it is still cloudy outside. I did some more packing last night - it is getting old - I feel very uncomfortable and unorganized here now - and the house is getting really really empty and just not a desirable place to be anymore. I usually watch TV in bed now because the bedroom is the only place that still looks somewhat normal.... Today will be just as busy as yesterday and the day before yesterday - yes guys I know I sound like a broken record but I probably won't sound any different until I'm moved and finially done with everything. Can't wait to be moved and have a long weekend that is maybe not filled with packing, buying cars, budgeting and having things on my mind that I don't really want to have on my mind. I know I'm probably stressing way too much over all this - but to my defense let me say - I'm GERMAN - you know we stress over things and most of us are not too fond of change - well I definitely had a lot of change in my life over the past few months - so really guys, can't wait for some routine to return in my days. I tried to be funny today too of course I don't stress only coz I'm German - it might be just the way I was brought up or it is just in my nature - who knows. Well, enough blabbering on, I gotta hit the shower and get ready for my new day - wishing all of you a wonderful, great blessed day/evening. Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home