AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday - a baking day today



Waiting for some rain....:-)

Gizmo Mug Shot...:-)



Good Morning All, I just got done watching the news and weather forecast for today 103 F and clouds in the sky - we will be baking by this afternoon here in Phoenix - maybe a few thunderstorms by tonight (so they said) which would be nice - but we never get very lucky with rain here in the Valley, so we will see about thunderstorms. Today will be another busy day - have to fill in for the other lady who is out and my boss is here and I have two Conference Calls and someone who has their 25th anniversary with the company and we all will be going out to eat and now guess who had to buy the present and arrange for the catering - yeap that would be me - so I hope I thought of everything and that today will be a good day and a memoriable day for Lolly (25th anniversary "girl"). Other than that not too much new going on - took a Gizmo mugshot - ha ha ha - he is so cute - just fed him - the little rat. And I'll be off to work here pretty soon after a pit stop at Starbucks and the Dry Cleaners I should be there by eight... Hugs and Greetings from Phoenix and everyone have a blessed and sun-shiny day, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home