AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Deutschland im Fussballfieber

The big screen TV located right outside my cubicle came in handy today to watch the soccer game - Germany I'm really proud...:-)
Der grosse TV an der Wand gleich neben meinem Schreibtisch kam heute gut in Gebrauch fuer das Fussballspiel - Deutschland ich bin wirkich stolz....:-)

Guten Morgen alle Zusammen - Good Morning Everyone - wishing all of you a wonderful day. I joined my sister's website yesterday www.redtown.de - my sister's boyfriend is from Rothenstadt - a suburb of my home town Weiden - it feels good to have contact to some Germans again and read German every once and while at least. And my sister has been nagging me for months to join.... so lil sis there you go - I'm officially a member of "redtown kicks ass"... Other than that I have all reason to be proud of my homeland today Germany beat Ecuador 3 : 0 in the World Cup game today - I watched it here at work on our big screen plasma TV :-) - usually it only shows CNN all day but today I tuned it to ESPN to watch at least a little bit of the game. Work is pretty much boring today - nothing to do and my boss is in Californ-i-a...in Oakland - Too Short's World -:-) Everyone have a great Tuesday - talk ta ya all later, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home