AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Wonderful Weekend



Hey Everyone - I had a great weekend - wish every weekend would be like that - but maybe it could be in the near future - we will see. It is incredibly hot here today and it will be even hotter tomorrow, they are actually predicting 114 F which is equal to about 45 degree celsius - truly truly hot... I hope all of you enjoy their weekend as much as I have. I know Daniela had a good one, she went to the Altstadtfest in Amberg - God I miss these type of activities in Germany - there is no such thing here. Okay we have other things but usually you always want the things you can't have the most right? Don't they call it reverse psychology or something like that - lol - have a good start into the new week. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home