AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, June 12, 2006

A "wonderful" Monday - Ein "wundervoller" Montag?


Classic French Manicure - timeless -
Klassische "French Manicure" - zeitlos

Good Morning Guys - wishing you all a very happy Monday and I also hope that everyone had a good weekend - mine was eventless but I worked out twice this weekend - I was really proud of myself - it was really hot in the gym despite the A/C and I thought I was going to die at times but after I was done with my workout I felt really really good. Hope I can keep this up now. I also got my nails done yesterday - they needed it badly... went back to the classic "french manicure" this time - the flower's were nice but white goes with everything. My boss just called and said he will be out today - didn't give me a reason but that is fine with me - ha ha ha - should be an easy day for me today and that is always good on a Monday - lol. My daddy called me this morning just to say hello "Papa, Du bist sooo lieb..." always thinking about me. Daniela also wrote me that she bought a new Audi A2 in Berlin - Congrats girlie - and save driving - send me pics when you get a chance. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home