AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday - 'loving it..." :-)

Me and my ex-coworker Michele at the Stage Coach Day in 2003
Ich und meine Ex-Kollegin Michele am "Postkutschentag" in 2003
Stage Coach Day at my old Wells Fargo branch in Mesa, AZ in 2003
"Postkutschentag" in meiner alten Wells Fargo Zweigstelle in Mesa, AZ in 2003

Good Morning - it is 6.15 am in the morning - I'm ready for work somewhat - my boss is flying to Oakland, CA tomorrow but today he will be in the office. I have to work on a meeting today that won't take place until October but I have to get started on it as it is really important to the guy that is hosting it. Katrin - I wish you a good day at school today and good luck on all the exams this week. I miss you dearly. Wish you could come this summer. I bought me a shirt yesterday - went to the Fashion Square Mall in Scottsdale and also they didn't really have any good sales - I found a cool shirt, can't wait to wear it..... *freu* It will be so hot here today - do not look forward to it at all....114 F - "Schreck lass nach.." I'm posting some pictures of my "early days" with Wells today - back when I still worked as a teller at the branch in Mesa, Arizona - Hugs from Phoenix and everyone have a great day, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home