AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A dusty cloudy day...


Silvia's new spot - this morning
Silvia's neuer Platz - heute morgen

Gizmo's new spot - "...this is Bubba's moment..."
Gizmo's neuer Platz - "... das ist Bubba's Moment...."

Good Evening - I hope everyone is well today and is/has beenenjoying a great day. As far as me, I'm still at work had a Conference Call today which was a little upsetting and still have tons of things to do for my boss's trip to CA next week. We had a dust storm last night - usually they don't start until the months of July here in the Valley of the Sun so we had an "early bird" this year I guess. Of course it didn't come with much rain, just a bunch of dirt and my car looked so filthy this morning. Also there was a branch of one of the tree's by my parking lot torn off this morning right beside my car…. So the winds were pretty crazy last night. Of course everyone was excited about the storm, we get excited about dust here isn't that something else, but that is as good as it gets as far as storms here for us - we will definitely not see rain until probably November this year. And rain is something I do miss - in my home country it rains most of the time but it never truly bothered me - I like rain and clouds - call me crazy. It got up to 105 F again yesterday - Gizmo was hiding besides my fake plant in my living room when I got home, he lied there most of the night and only went outside for occasional "pee pee breaks" - lol. My Sweety finially chilled out and I think he got used to his new environment - he was really lovable again last night. Wishing all of you a great rest of the day or a good night. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home