AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, June 02, 2006

Back in Phoenix

"Auf der Strasse nach Santa Fe..."
"On the highway to Santa Fe..."

Hello Everyone on this HOT HOT HOT Phoenix Day - we are sweating it will be 110 F by 4.00 pm. I'm back from my trip to Santa Fe and it was great. The meeting was kind of long and tiring of course but I had to actually pay attention because I had to keep the minutes of the meeting - ha ha ha - trying to throw in a little humor here :-)). We were travelling on Tuesday and meeting all day on Wednesday - we also went horseback riding on Wednesday night and guys I'm telling you I think I discovered my "old passion" again. I used to go horseback riding three to five times a week from age 12 -16 - horses were my life and passion. My horse whose name was "Gunsmoke" and I bonded immediately. He was a beautiful black horse and him and I bonded immediately. Although this was my first time riding "Western Style" I think I did very well and the horse listened to all commands, I even troted and galopped once together with the other investigators from Texas who seemed to be born on horses…. Must be a "Texas thang…" :-) My dream really would be to own a house and a little bit of land somewhere in Texas, Arkansas or wherever land is still affordable and have my own horse in the back……oh well - I guess we can all dream and they say that the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. And my "horse dream" is a beautyful one and appearently one with longevity because this was already my dream when I was a Teenager it just went into the back of my mind. But with all the recent changes in my life I guess I'm starting to find myself and my dreams again. With that thought in mind I'm wishing all of you a wonderful and dreaming weekend…. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home