AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday....so tired....




Last night (downtown Phoenix) view from my parking garage to the YMCA where I work out

Good Morning to everyone on this beautiful sunshiny Wednesday morning. I hope everyone slept okay, I didn't but that is a whole other story and happened for several reasons - one of them was my "little rat" - he is not too happy with his new place out on the balcony I guess. He kept thumping with his foot and chewing on stuff and just making a bunch of noise. This morning he finially fell alseep but he was fighting it - it was funny watching him. I have to go and buy some foliage for the balcony so he has something to eat I guess other than the food that I feed him anyway. Well, I'm not really in the mood for work today - I feel really tired and just wanna go back home and I'm longing for the weekend…. Can't wait anymore - a three day weekend and it will be beautiful (smile).
I have to work on fraud claims at work today - still not done with all the stuff the lady gave me that was gone from the office and my boss is here too and gave me a bunch of stuff to work on. Oh well….. I just had some coffee but I have a feeling it will require a lot more coffee today to get me going. Wishing all of you a nice day/afternoon/evening. Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home