AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy "long" Memorial Day Weekend...


Apartment Pictures



I'm wishing everyone a wonderful and very happy Friday and a great weekend. Can't wait for today to be over - really looking forward to tonight - had a depressing evening last night - went to the house for one last time getting stuff - and it was my "final good bye" to this place filled with memories I guess...... BUT my apartment is coming along - the living room and kitchen already doesn't look too bad anymore and I try to clean one box a night - right now I have them all stacked in the bed room - eventually I should be done :-) I took a couple of pictures of the living room, kitchen and bath room - the quality kind of sucks because I took them with my cellular.......I'm at work now and I have to get started - again have a great and blessed weekend - in America it is a long weekend because of memorial day weekend.... and in Germany it is a long weekend too because of "Christi Himmelfahrt" on Thursday and most people are off today too....so you guys overseas can't complain either most of you even have a four day weekend - lol Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home