AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Friday....


Wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed weekend. I'll be going to a housewarming party tomorrow afternoon. Maintenance finally came by my place yesterday to fix the outlets so after next week I should be able to go online at home again - what a blessing - keep your fingers crossed. Other than that not much else going on, we already had 85 F this morning today I'm already so tired of this nasty dry heat but it will be like that until at least the end of October.... I like the winters and fall so much better here in AZ than I do the summers. Again have a good weekend everyone. Hugs, Silvia

PS: Susi Girl, I'm glad you like your new job - thinking of you and greetings to the Lone Star State!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home