AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rain in the "Valley of the Sun" - Regen im "Tal der Sonne"

Dark clouds over Phoenix - last night - Dunkle Wolken ueber Phoenix - letzte Nacht


Broken Branch from the storm right beside my car in the parking lot yesterday morning
Ein abgebrochener Zweig vom Gewitter, genau neben meinem Auto auf dem Parkplatz gestern frueh

Good Morning everyone - another day in paradise - ha ha ha - back at the office and I'm really really tired today, don't know why as I went to bed really really early last night actually. Maybe I slept too much. Oh and I was wrong for saying no rain for us until October, it actually rained really hard last night over in my area although for only about ten minutes and my car now looks worse than ever but it did rain and I got wet getting my mail. But I enjoyed it, it was nice warm rain just like at my favourite place - Florida -. I truly miss living in a more humid climate. Oh well, I guess if I had a chance to leave Arizona now would have been the perfect opportunity to do so, what could have been better for me than a "change of scenery" after my painful break-up but I stayed coz of my job - the only thing that gave me security after my Ex's betrayal. My Mom always says "Selten ein Schaden ohne Nutzen" and since my Mom is a wise woman with a lot more life experience than myself - I believe her :-) lol - okay it is time for my Venti white Soy Mocca from Starbucks and than I'll have to get in gear here. Hugs from Phoenix - thinking of all of you, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home