AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Unfortunate Events....


Just me - Einfach ich

Good Morning Everyone, I tried writing into my blog this morning but of course I was running out of time again, so I just got started and saved the draft. Now it is approximately 10.00 am her in Arizona and I have been so busy all day already. My boss is in Houston but kept on calling me every five minutes. He unfortunately had to sack someone down there...I'm not really sure what was going on but I had to take care of all kinds of things associated with a dismissal. I'm sure I'll get the full scoop upon his return.
My co-workers want to have Mexican for lunch today - "great" don't I just love it.... hopefully I can find some chicken nuggets, or fish or something on the menu or maybe I'll just have fried ice cream, not in the mood for heavy Mexican food at all....
I also had to make some calls in regards to my own peculiar and afflicting situation with my Ex which is always an unfortunate and unpleasant task but oh well - there is light at the end of the tunnel....:-)
I will go to the gym tonight - try to anyways, although I cannot find my IPod - wonder what I did with it again.... still have tons of laundry to do. We also went to the Anthem outlets on the weekend on our way to Sedona - "dangerous" place but I did really well, they had great sales going on - and isn't that every woman's dream....lots of name brand clothes, purses and shoes for little money :-) LOL - Okay Guys enough chit chat...gotta get some work done... Talk to you all later.... Silvia
PS: Oh, and I almost forgot, Jerry in case you are reading this - you need to stop messing with me about Germany losing to Italy - ha ha ha - we will do it in four years guaranteed - WATCH :-) just got a little side-tracked this time :-) :-) LOL - however, we will at least be in third place on Saturday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home