AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sleeping Beauty - Dornröschen


Petra's "sleeping beauties" - thank you very much for forwarding these - too cute!
Petra's Dornröschen - vielen Dank fuers weiterleiten - einfach zu suess.


It is four pm in the afternoon now and I have to say the word "Alcohol" sounds really good and right by now.... had just a horrible day today not coz I was so busy or anything oh no - "my busy" is probably going to start when I get home today.... but I just haven't slept a lot last night and therefore I had this headache all day today and my eyes are burning, can't wait to get home and just call it a day..... and I will be even happier once my "long weekend" starts - can't believe that I will be off four four days after Friday - Guys overseas I know you are laughing right now - but let me tell you these kinds of things do not happen to often in the American work environment - a four day weekend must be honored and considered "very special" if you are a regular working class person. You all know I'm a princess (in my dreams) so adjusting to the US work environment has taken its toll on me and I feel more exhausted than I used to in Germany. Oh well... it is what it is.... I will treat myself to something "royal" tomorrow though :-) I will go and get my "footsies" and nails done... and I had lunch at "Sweet Tomatoes" today and it was soo good and plenty and healthy - very happy with my choice. In saying that I will close for now and wish everyone a good night/day etc.... will be leaving here soon too and PA and NY seem to be drowning - watching CNN on the big screen TV here at the office....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home