AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Schneeeinsatz - Snow Assignment












Die deutsche Bundeswehr im Einsatz gegen die Schneelawinen dieses Jahr in DE in Cham
The German Army at the avalanche assignment this year in DE in Cham

I'm wishing everyone a good Wednesday - I hope you guys slept well? I haven't went to sleep yet, well I tried during a nice phone conversation that I had earlier - but the minute I got of the phone I didn't feel tired anymore... oh well - I will try again in a little while. On another note , I personally haven't seen snow in the last four years ever since I came to Arizona. But the last winter in Germany was really bad and long.... My sister's bf who is in the German Military sent me the above posted pictures from this year's assignment to help the people in the Cham area (where the snow burried houses). I guess the weather in the world has been crazy all over, all the Hurricanes last year, really bad winters, Tsunamies and now the heavy rain fall in the North East of the US - crazy crazy... Everyone have a wonderful day - sending very many warm wishes from Phoenix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home