AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, June 30, 2006

Germany rocks and 4th of July Weekend



HAVE A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

We beat Argentina and we are going to the semi-finals....yeah
Wir haben gegen Argentinien gewonnen und gehen ins Halbfinale.... super

Hello all my friends overseas and in America. It is a day to celebrate, Germany beat Argentina and we are going to the semi-finals - yeah :-) :-) I was lucky again to be able to watch the game on our big screen TV here at work. It was a good game - kept me guessing right up until the end.... Germany you go - maybe we will win the champion ship - "Wir werden Welmeister" - keep your fingers crossed guys.

On another note, I'm having lovely company from Kansas today - and we will be going to Sedona - I'm really looking forward to my weekend. And most of all it will be a long weekend for me, I'm off Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday - a mini vacation :-) I will not have time to update my blog in the next couple of days, coz I'll have more important things to do (smile) but I want to wish everyone a beautiful and relaxing or exciting Independence Day Weekend. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home