AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday


Rock in Colorado Springs, CO
Fels in Colorado Springs, CO

Me at the paddock in Queen Creek, AZ
Ich auf der Weide in Queen Creek, AZ

Good Morning - wishing all of you a wonderful and happy day. Thanks for the call yesterday Barbara, was good hearing your voice again after such a long time. Enjoy your Germany trip. Can't wait until I go myself - I'm so homesick for everyone back home -I'm having lunch today with an ex-coworker who will be moving back to Seattle - don't I envy him. He is getting out of the 114 F degree crap and will actually get to see some rain again. As happy as I was at first to be finially moved and have my own place I know feel how these apartment walls seem to close in on me and how lonely I'm - don't think I'm made to be alone and live alone. It truly truly sucks and the disadvantages definitely outweigh the advantages. I guess it all depends on what kind of person one is but I know what kind of person I'm - LOL.... back in Germany things were different though - being alone over there didn't suck half as bad - probably coz I never really was alone. I know that I need to make plans to go soon as I find myself more and more thinking even dreaming about my beloved Weiden and everything that goes with it.... well, hope you all have a good day. I'll talk with all of you later - hugs and love from Phoenix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home