AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, May 22, 2006

Survived the Moving weekend...

Leaving Laveen.....

Hello Everyone - It is DONE - yes I'm MOVED into my new place. All the big furniture are moved and most of the little stuff and all my clothes. I just have to go back to the house for some smaller stuff and for my Gizmo baby - the weekend was of course really tiring and sitting in an empty house on Saturday and last night in the apartment was of course kind of depressing. Also I found out how much it sucks to not have TV, Cable, Phone or Internet - makes you wonder how people survived 200 years ago. It got up to 105 this weekend and I thought I was going to burn up outside moving and carrying boxes - but I survived and I got a little tan (well it looked more like a lobster) but should turn brown here in a few days I would think - lol. But now I live in the big city of Phoenix, Arizona itself...Well, today is Monday and I have to start doing something around here. I'm almost finished with my Starbucks Coffee and hopefully should feel the wake up effects soon - lol. Everyone have a happy and great Monday. Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home