AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Happy "Cinco De Mayo" Everyone


Lazy Gizmo chilling on the patio

Hey Everyone - Wishing everyone a very happy "Cinco De Mayo" today. We will be having Enchilladas, Tacos, Burritos and all the good stuff at the Office today. I'm having a "Iced Vanilla Soy Latte" today, which is the better option considering it is already 75 F outside and it is barely 9.00 am. I'm glad it is Friday - my weekend will be busy and filled with chores. Tonight I will bake a Peach Cobbler which I bought at the store a couple of days ago - mmmhhhh - satisfying my sweet tooth. Took a couple of pictures of my baby this morning - he is such a cute little rabbit - my bubba butt. Well, everyone have a great and blessed weekend and hugs from the Valley of the Sun. Silvia
On another note - a very special "Happy Birthday" to a very special person whose Birthday is today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home