AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Thursday, May 04, 2006

White sandy beaches - my passion


Hey Guys - How is everything going - the weekend is just around the corner. It is Thursday afternoon here at work and I'm planning our offsite meeting in Santa Fe, NM - lots of work. But it should be fun once we are there, kind of like a mini vacation. I had a Blimpie Sandwich for lunch today - grilled chicken - was pretty good.I'm still in the process of finding me a car. It is a tough decision finding something affordable and reliable at the same time. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions..... Hopefully it will be the right one.Well, I have another 3.5 hours left here at work - oh happy day - will be going to get me a cup of coffee here in a minute.... would rather be at the ocean in Florida.... DDDRRRREEEEAMMMMM. An another note - my friend Susi in the great state of Texas started her own Blog today - I'm so happy - and Congrats to Susi - luy you girl. I'll be a faithful subscriber and reader of your Blog. All the best to all of you from Phoenix, Arizona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home