AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bin muede - I'm tired - Estoy cansado



Starbucks - Life wouldn't be the same without it....
Starbucks -Leben waere nicht das gleiche ohne....

Good Morning everyone - I think the word "tired" became a whole new meaning after last night. I went to bed at eight because I couldn't even keep my eyes open anymore I missed two calls last night - that is how sound asleep I was and I actually slept until 6.00 am this morning - maybe it is that horrible heat that is wearing me out like that- not sure or maybe I'm just at a point where my daily routine is wearing me out but I will have a week off here pretty soon.... On another note watched the "break up" last weekend - it was an okay movie the ending is kind of weird though and I expected it to turn out differently. Talked to my Dad this morning for a little bit, he was worried coz he didn't get a hold of me last night anymore. He was telling me that they will bbq tonight out in the yard - I really miss that - I love the long summer evenings in Germany, it stays light outside until about 10.00 pm and the temperatures are actually "nice" at night unlike here where it stays just as hot at night as it does during the day and they would have to pay me to sit outside here. Although I did enjoy bbq's out in Maricopa in the backyard of the house in the winter time here in AZ. I love bbq chicken and fish :-) and all the good salads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home