AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, June 23, 2006

Cinderella.......


My new "Cinderella shoes" - Meine neuen "Aschenputtelschuhe" :-)

Well, I'm here at work, things are slow - my boss never made it in and I'm stuck with filing for today - uuuuhhh - loving it - I tought myself a few new tricks in PowerPoint today - love PowerPoint and the cool things that can be done with it - will surprise my boss next time he has me do a presentation for him :-) Oh well, I'm wearing my new shoes today and I got quite a few compliments about them - HAPPY - I call them my "Cinderella shoes" because that is what they remind me of :-) and now guess what - they were really cheap - bought them at Wal-Mart but they look like a million bucks - LOL - naahh - not really - but I like them and they are comfortable..... and in my opinion they look good - you all know that I'm actually a princess - that is why I like glitter, gold and silver so much I guess - LOL.... yeah don't I wish - Princess Silvia-Louise - well sounds good at least doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home