AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Out of Africa....


Out of Africa - Tigers - aren't they just gorgeous creatures?
Aus Afrika - Tiger - sind sie nicht einfach praechtige Geschoepfe?

Okay it is afternoon here in Phoenix - only 2.00 pm - I'm getting tired - guess it is time for some more cappuccino. I got this cute picture forwarded to me in an email and I just fell in love with it. I think it deserves a special spot in my blog - I love animals anyways and Tigers are the only cats who like water and I just love this picture :-) - which reminds me one of them days I will make it to the zoo again - lol - since I'll probably never make it to Africa - the zoo is probably the best place to see tigers :-) Although my Uncle and his wife (Alois if you are reading this - smile) went to Ghana some years back and they actually went on a real safari trip- they brought back awesome pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home