AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, June 23, 2006

finally Friday :-)



Me - the Party Girl :-) :-) :-)
Hello All and yes it is finally the weekend - well almost - of course friends overseas - it is already the weekend for you and of course all my East Coast residents - you are already thinking about lunch - ha ha ha - it is only early in the morning here - that is what sucks about life on the West Coast I guess.... behind everyone else.... :-) What is to say about today - not much - it is not even a pay day - unfortunately - so I guess I'm just waiting for this day to go by and to start my weekend. I decided to have a "Wellness Weekend" this weekend, I will eat healthy, work out and go to the pool to keep my tan :-).... My boss might be back into the office today or maybe he decided to start the weekend early - who knows - he is probably not too keen to get back to the office.... Well, I got to get ready - the sun is already up and shining here - just like on any other day here in the "Valley of the Sun". Everyone have a beautiful weekend. Best wishes from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home