AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, June 26, 2006

Early Monday Morning...


Two days after my arrival...
Zwei Tage nach meiner Ankunft...

Me as a Blond? - Ich als Blondine?

A happy day in early 05
Ein schoner Tag im ersten Quartal 05

Good Morning Everyone here in the US and overseas - my weekend was not what I planned it to be, but it wasn't too bad either, at least I got enough sleep - next weekend should be much better though, hopefully I will be having a four day weekend and I might to actually get to go out of town.... and I'm really looking forward to that ...:-) (smile) My night has not been good, I'm truly having trouble tonight with sleeping - so I got up and I have been doing some more laundry (it never ends ha ha ha) - my boss will be back into the office this morning and we have a conference call first thing this morning... so it should be an interesting Monday. Everyone have a great Monday and one of them days I'll get to answering all my emails - please bear with me. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home