AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jürgen Klinsmann geht.... :-(

Jürgen Klinsmann


Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts Good Morning - I'm getting ready for work have to leave here in a few minutes - today should be a somewhat slow day, we will see... found a new favorite song - it is a German rap - it is called "ding" by Seeed.... pretty good :-) Thank you Schwesterherz for sending it....Other than that I read some beturbing news this morning - Juergen Klinsmann is leaving the German soccer team - he was the trainer throughout the championship and he was supposed to prepare Germany ffor the Europe Championship in two years and for the new World Championship in four years but he decided that he wants to spend more time with his family in California (which is of course a good thing as well) But in this case what is good for Juergen and his family is not so good for the German soccer team - however his assistant is going to take over - the best of luck to his successor and the German soccer team...I'm looking forward to my Florida trip next week - Florida - one of my weaknesses :-)) I. love the beach and the ocean and the climate there...hot and humid works fine for me..:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home