AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The weekend - Das Wochenende


Storm over Sedona, AZ
Sturm ueber Sedona, AZ

Last weekend in Sedona, AZ
Letztes Wochenende in Sedona, AZ

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

...so far my weekend has been fairly eventless. I cleaned my whole apartment, cleaned the balcony, did tons of laundry, now I will be doing tons of ironing (hopefully) I also went to the pool for about half an hour. Talked to Germany for an hour today and finalized my trip to Florida. Now it is almost five o'clock in the afternoon and I'm feeling a little tired. Hope everyone has a more exciting weekend than me - Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

Take Care, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home