AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, July 10, 2006

Yesterday - the perfect day

Me trying on a hat last weekend -
Ich probiere einen Hut an

Hello Everyone - today is Monday morning - and my boss is back in the office so "der ganz normale Wahnsinn" has started already.
I had an "almost perfect day" yesterday :-) I ate a light breakfast (blueberries, strawberries and vanilla cream yoghurt) and coffee with coconut creamer, I worked out for about one hour, had mushroom soup and salad for lunch, talked with my parents and showered and bathed with my new bath and body works stuff and pampered myself with my new lotion (Mandarine/Mango) - it was so relaxing - I also went to the movies to see "Pirates of the Carribean II" in the evening. So all in all it was a really a beautiful Sunday, just one thing was missing :-) and then it would really have been perfect :-). Well, I got to get back to work - busy day today. Hugs from Phoenix, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home