AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Greetings from Destin, Florida

Destin, Florida

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts Hello Everyone - I finally found some time to update my blog again....Just a quick update as I'm on the go. We also went to Destin, Florida - the beaches there are even more beautiful there than the ones in Panama City Beach. We also went to the outlet mall that they have in Destin and oh my gush, no comparisson to the one in Anthem, AZ. They even have a coach and Saks 5th Ave. outlet here - it was shopping paradise and I'm sure American Express is celebrating right now - lol - just I won't be when I get the bill...nah - just kidding, I wasn't that bad..... my shopping compadres where worse. But I was very close to buying one of the highly desired coach purses - since they were on sale for 70 % less than their original price - but didn't since they didn't have the color I wanted.... I did buy some cool coach shoes though - LOL. Okay too much shopping details but the female readers of my blog know what I'm talking about - LOL - don't you girls.... I think I look about ten years younger - my skin is actually nice and hydrated now and not dry and flaky like it will be again soon.... They need to move Florida closer to Arizona.... LOL.... Love and Hugs from Florida, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home