AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Monday, July 24, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Me with dark hair again - Ich mit wieder dunklen Haaren

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: Fluch der Karibik

I'm back in Phoenix and at work from my Florida trip. It was fun - and like always I just wanted to stay. I like the East Coast so much better than the West Coast - not sure if I'll ever make it to live somewhere in the South or South East but it sure would be nice. I haven't been feeling to well the past two days but I'm hoping it will pass. I have tons of laundry to do and I bought a few new things when I was in Florida. I love purses and shoes and I'm like a kid in a candy store when I get around purses and shoes. One day I want to have a big big shelf in my house just for my shoes and purses (my treasures). I watched Pirates of the Caribbean now twice and I have to honestly admit I could watch it again and again, Johny Depp is just too funny as Capitan Jack Sparrow... it is almost like he became that role... what a great actor. Furthermore I watched "Memoires of a Geisha, Lady in the water, Memphis bleeds, She's the man and Superman" when I was in Florida - I guess I'm up to date on movies again for a little while :-) It is nice and cloudy here today and a little humid and it is so nice - at least we are not having no 118 f today - what a relief. Can't wait to get off of work today but I don't look forward to going home too much. Being alone in Phoenix just totally sucks - oh well - the life I chose I guess or was chosen for me. Katrin please tell Mom and Dad hello from me and thank you. Much love and many hugs from Arizona, Silvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home