AZ Desert Flower's Life,Thoughts & Updates

Friday, July 28, 2006

My space.com and Yahoo 360



Me in Sedona, Arizona - Ich in Sedona, Arizona


Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

Today is the day before my birthday - I had a nice day at work here so far. They took me out for a birthday breakfast - also I usually don't do breakfast it was still a very nice surprise. I have a package waiting for me at the office which I need to get tonight or tomorrow depending on what time I get home.... tomorrow I will go to the Cheesecake Factory to treat myself and to the tanning salon and just have a nice day. 27 years old - can't believe it - and life seems to develop backwards for me instead of forwards... gosh if I think back when I was my sister's age 27 sounded old and I imagined myself married with a house and children..... well, I had half of that achieved already but it didn't last..... and now we will see what the future holds - I do want a house and a wonderful husband this is something I am sure about - not sure about children anymore.... we will see...my Mom called me this morning and she said she'll call back tomorrow...I also received flowers here at the office.....
And now for all of you - since most of you have been bugging me about it - I started with my space and yahoo 360 - it is a lot of work so but I think my page is finially somewhat presentable - thanks for the comments already guys - and Katja and Clarissa thank you for your guys patience and explaining to me what it is all about - LOL..... now we wont lose touch anymore - great communication tools these days :-). Well guys I have to get some work done - I will catch up with everyone later and if I get a chance I'll post again tomorrw and inform everyone on how my birthday is going.... for now wishing myself a happy bday... Silvia :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home